Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dingle Berries and Preserves


Last night


This afternoon

Technically these two poos occurred on different days, but to me they are just two parts of the same poo.

I didn't poo on Sunday or Monday, and I didn't poo on Tuesday until after I got home, which was about 11pm. My girlfriend and I had a nice bike ride up to Mt. Pleasant cemetery and through some parks and along St. Clair West. That was our Canada Day, nice but not too exciting. It was a lot of sunlight and we were pretty tired at the end of the day but had to stay up for Gordon Ramsay and Hell's Kitchen, which we thought would be the last episode BUT IT WASN'T!!

Anyway, we could see fireworks fairly well from my girlfriend's window so we didn't go out and besides I was planning on getting up at 4am the next morning. So I went home. I didn't end up getting to bed until midnight or so and spent some of that awake time trying to push out what turned out to be that little shit at the top of this post. Out of all the time I spent on the toilet last night a fair amount of it took place with the little nub in the foreground dangling from my anus hairs. Not an entirely unpleasant feeling, but certainly undesireable.

Well it took forever and I was very disappointed to see that that was all there was. I was sure there was more.

I slept poorly and woke up at 4:20am to get on a train, then a bus, to Bowmanville to have a meeting with someone at the Clarington town hall. I didn't really have time to poo this morning even though I definitely felt like I needed to. In fact, I knew I had to poo with great certainty for most of the train ride and all through the meeting. AND BACK HOME AGAIN!

Finally I was home, but there was a message for me from my old boss who wanted to borrow my key to one of the stores because no one seemed to have a copy(!), so I had to leave again, still without having poo'd! By the time I got back home again I was ready to go, and it was quite glorious. Not a huge crap but substantial and definitely related to last night's event.

The End.

... or is it?
(it is for today)

No comments: