Thursday, July 24, 2008

Double icoke coins?!?!?!?!!!!


10:21am


11:10am


So I just found out that for a limited time you can get 1000 icoke coins from bottles of Coke Zero. That's bad news man. I like Coke Zero okay but I prefer Coke Classic and I don't think Coke Classic gives me the shits as bad.


This morning I had a little poo, just a little regular poo at my girlfriend's house and on my way to school I picked up a bottle of Coke Zero, for the extra points, and with the little idea that maybe it was better for me than Coke Classic. I bought the Coke Zero about two blocks away from school. I opened it and had a sip or two. By the time I'd reached the school I was in desperate need of a bathroom. I could hardly get my pants off fast enough. It was pretty intense! and I'm not sure if Coke Classic would have had the same effect. Maybe, but I don't know. I think it's the aspertame.

No comments: