Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shrouded in Mystery


The bathroom at my house is being redone. The ceiling fell in several weeks ago so my roommate thought the whole bathroom should get redone. The bathroom was kind of gross but it looks like we're not going to have a bathroom for at least four days, no shower, a toilet only at the end of each day and an apartment overrun with bathroom guys during the day. Hardly seems worth it to me, but at least I have a place to stay.

Unfortunately, staying at my girlfriend's place sometimes means having to poo in a toilet that doesn't always flush away all the toilet paper. I can't justify flushing an extra time just to get rid of toilet paper, so this is the result. Kind of mysterious don't you think?

The Montreal trip was pretty great. Ate some good poutine, brought back a bunch of bagels and a couple of bottles of Blanche de Chambly and Modite by Unibroue, saw some great art and a bunch of animals and stuff and walked around a beautiful city with the girl I love. Sadly we decided to try out the poutine at Mel's Montreal Delicatessen here in Toronto when we came back. I'd always liked it. But it's like discovering San Francisco burritos, we're totally spoiled now.

No comments: