Saturday, July 26, 2008

Why?


Last night my girlfriend and I decided to have kind of a trashy night in. We rented Wild At Heart, despite being recent converts to zip.ca's mail-order video rentals, ordered two pizzas and bought a bottle of wine.
I drank too much, I ate too much and the movie wasn't so hot. We like David Lynch, I like him more than she does, but Wild at Heart is kind of sloppy. It feels rushed even though the film moves kind of slowly, and just knowing that he made this movie while working on Twin Peaks made it at least seem as though he was distracted. And it's weird seeing so many twin peaks actors in Wild at Heart.

I went to bed feeling kind of sick, but mostly just bloated. I was drunk, but my head wasn't spinning. I drank a ton of water and woke up not hung-over, which was pretty cool. This poo took a long time to finish, but it felt okay.

No comments: