Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ambushed!


This morning


Slightly later in the morning

It felt like it would be a normal poo, but when I was done it didn't feel normal. It felt like there might be more in there, or it might just be gas, really wasn't sure how it would play out, but I thought I'd give it some time.

I left the bathroom after the first poo, had a little breakfast, got some things together for a meeting and went pee. While peeing I had to fart, so I pushed a bit when suddenly to my horror I felt the start of a little poop! So I stopped and sat down and all that stuff in the bottom picture came out. UNPLEASANT!

But I'm glad I got rid of it before the meeting because it was an all day affair at a house with the bathroom just around the corner, and definitely within earshot, of the room we were working in. Ech!

No comments: