Thursday, June 19, 2008

"snakey" not "wormy"


Morning


Afternoon

I should let you know right off the bat that the second poo today was a coffee poo. Which is why it's so wormy looking. Maybe I shouldn't say wormy, let's say snakey. People don't "get snakes", but they do "get worms" and I don't want to suggest that I have worms.

I believe the lighter bits in the poos are dried mango once again. If you'll recall I have mixed feelings about dried mangos but ultimately I find them to be rather tasty, so I like to eat them.

I've been trying to have a productive day today but the weather is all overcast and I feel listless. All I managed to accomplish before having the coffee was to import more of my CDs onto my computer. Not too exciting. After the coffee, however, I did some work on a group project I'm working on this summer, and that has been very productive and rather exciting. I would go into more detail about it but it's really not even remotely poo-related, so I won't bore you with it.

No comments: