Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This Afternoon's Shit, brought to you by...


... Coca Cola, in case you couldn't tell from the picture.

Isn't it amazing how coke just soft of shreds your shit?

I didn't feel like I was going to have a shit like this until I drank a glass of coke then, like medication, suddenly I had to go, and this was the result.

I have a long, mostly happy relationship with coke. I used to drink bucket-loads of it. A can with every lunch throughout highschool, then I'd got a 2L bottle every friday with a bag of chips and a couple of movies. Usually there'd be another bottle by Saturday, and I'd drink more throughout the week while watching tv or doing homework or whatever. It was always coke instead of anything else. Except for breakfast.

These days I drink a lot more water while I'm at home, but if I'm out there's usually a coke to tide me over. It's strange. If I'm home all day I can go all day without coke. Even at my girlfriend's place there's a store right across the street, I could buy all the coke I could ever want, but I don't bother, I just drink water. If I'm out for more than a few hours though, and I get thirsty, I buy a coke. If I'm feeling responsible I'll just get a can, but if I plan on drinking it over the course of the afternoon I'll get a bottle.

And I used to collect coke stuff. Can't say I'm as supportive of them anymore for their activities in developing countries and because of the kinds of shits it gives me, but I still like it.

No comments: