Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday poo

It's my birthday tomorrow, but I'm celebrating a little bit early by skipping my p90x workout for the day. I'll do it next week, during my recovery week. That's right, Phase II is done! Pretty exciting! I really need to get more strict about my diet though, I've been having pizza and lots and lots of cheese, eggs, bread, etc, etc. This weekend won't be good for much either since it's my birthday.

Tonight my girlfriend is taking me to Beer Bistro on King at Yonge. Looks like a very classy, very carnivorous place, with hundreds of beers to choose from. Each menu item (including desserts) is paired with a beer, so I'm looking forward to it. I will definitely pig out. And tomorrow I'm having a couple of friends over to play some Wii and eat pizza, drink some beer, some wine, and so on. Not a party exactly, just easy going good times. I should have a good poo to show for it afterwards too, so look out for that!

No comments: