Monday, June 9, 2008

High Resolution Poo


I was at my girlfriend's place this morning, back from the weekend with the parents, and my phone was charging, so after she left for work and I had to have a poo I grabbed her camera and brought it in with me. I'm not saying this will become a regular thing, let's just call this episode a bonus, but as you can tell the results are rather impressive. If she ever buys a new digital camera I'll get this one to play with on a regular basis. I don't know if you good folks will want the higher quality images or not, but here's a peek at what the future may hold.

Yesterday my girlfriend met me at Union Station when my train came in and I was feeling fine. It was fucking hot on the walk back to her place but I was still feeling mostly okay. We stopped at 711 for slurpees and about two blocks away I got a severe, montrous headfreeze.

I've never had a migraine, but this was how I imagined a migraine feels. Plus I guess the super coldness of it, or something, was giving me trouble in my stomach as well. I got a severe stomach pain at the same time as the headfreeze and I could barely walk.

The pains subsided soon enough but then I started to feel just generally really awful. My head didn't hurt that much but I was nauseous and slow. By the time we got to my girlfriend's place I felt like I was going to throw up and I'm sure it was due to the heat, and exasperated by the sickly sweet slurpee. Not that I know anything about any of this though.

She wanted to fool around, and so did I, but I didn't even want to be touched so I lied in bed with a damp cloth on my head while she read. Eventually I recovered and we did it, so that was great but man what a horrible return to the city!

No comments: