Monday, August 11, 2008

Dead Batteries

I've been feeling really low energy lately. Just don't feel much like doing anything, including p90x, although I have been doing that.

It's been tough though, especially to get through the really unpleasant workout like plyometrics and yoga. Even legs and back is too much for me. And this is supposed to be my last week. I'm starting my last recovery week today, but I don't know if I'm going to actually do any of it. I feel kind of lazy.

It's my diet, I know. I don't eat well, I don't even think about what I put in my mouth most of the time. Lately there's been not a LOT of coke, but more coffee. Eggs, ham, cheese, and then snacks here and there. Lots of granola bars, that sort of thing.

I have to say though, even if I haven't been following the diet very well p90x has made a huge difference in my body. My arms look pretty serious and my abs are honestly a little washboard like. I put on a tight white tank top of my girlfriend's yesterday and finally saw my physique without all that body hair in the way. I'm impressed! Still really slender of course, leaner than I'd like to be, but definitely in the ball park I've been working towards, which is VERY encouraging. I was actually feeling like my results weren't much, but I can't really SEE anything through my bodyhair. It's funny.

No comments: