Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tales of UnemPOOment

Yeah, I'm starting to get a little depressed about the job hunt. I've had no response from anyone I've sent my resume to, except to say that they've already hired their group of students for the summer.

My girlfriend suggested I try a different approach which is to offer up free labour, so I sent out a new batch of resumes today with that suggestion attached. One consultant has already gotten back to me to say that he only hires senior planners. At least he replied.

This poo came out as soon as I got home from my girlfriend's place this morning. It was a simple affair but as you can see not as robust or continuous as other recent defecations. I don't know what that's really about. I've actually had a lot of gas since squeezing this one out and I've been a little nervous about pooping myself a couple of times when I've farted. The worst was while doing my p90x workout of the day, Ab Ripper X calls for a lot of abdominal flexing as you can imagine and I was sure my next "heels to the heavens" pulse up was going to land me with a load in my shorts. Luckily I finished clean (although fairly sweaty).

No comments: