Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Many unrecorded Poos

I've been spending a lot of time at my girlfriend's house lately and since I'm not sure how she would react to my photographing of everything that comes out of my butt, I've decided to keep this blog a secret from her. As a result I have made many poos that have not been photographed. I am sorry.

The good news is that most of them have been almost exactly like this one: Just a couple of medium sized logs of unexceptional colour.

In other news: Iron Man is a great, fun movie; P90X continues to be a challenge but I'm not entirely sure who is kicking whom's butt on that one. Maybe I have to turn it up a notch; I still haven't found a job for the summer; I really want to move in with my girlfriend but my roommates don't want to have to find someone new for my room and my girlfriend doesn't want to move out of her place and really I get more work done at home than I ever would if I lived with my girlfriend.

Keep on pooing in the free world!

No comments: