Friday, May 23, 2008

Feeling kinda Shitty to tell you the truth

Don't laugh, it's not a joke. I feel like crap. Not sick, just shitty. No energy, no interest in anything, just generally poopy.

This was my poop today. I can't even remember it. I guess it was right after I said goodbye to my girlfriend but before I got in the shower. Totally forgetable. Just like me.

The best thing about today is that I finished Splinter Cell: Double Agent on the Wii, then I topped my high score in tanks on Wii Play. Pretty fucking exciting eh? And I got my ass kicked three games in a row on Wii Tennis. But you, they expect more from a "Pro".

La dee da. That's what I did all day while waiting to hear about that job I interviewed for on Tuesday. It's getting late in the day so I decided to call. The lady says her boss is going over the resumes and they'll make a decision by 6. Great. I don't know what to do if i don't get that job.

Ate a sausage from the street and drank a can of coke on my way to my house from my girlfriend's. But that was after the poo. Haven't eaten anything else today. Could be the cause of my ennui.

No comments: