Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh yeah!


Here we go! This is why we're here isn't it?! One nice, long, thick cable to brag about! Yes!

Last night I cooked for my girlfriend and myself. It was the Sticky Lemon Chicken with Champ recipe from Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food book. It was really good and quite simple to make. Didn't cost much either. I think next time I'll slice up the chicken a bit thinner, or maybe even cut into it so that some of the flavour makes its way inside the meat, but yeah, it was pretty darn good.

I'm into the final week of Phase One of p90x, and I'm pretty excited to be done with some of the workouts. I realize the workouts coming up in Phase Two will be at least as tough but I'm just getting tired of some of the banter of the videos. It'll be nice to change it up some.

So I'm still looking for work. I think it's going to come down to me calling up offices and asking if I can work for them on a volunteer basis, for free. I'm not sure exactly how to do that, or if it is done, but I can't let this be another Lost Summer. Wish me luck!

No comments: