Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shit shave and shower.

Some floaters here. Well, they started off pretty bouyant, but by the time I was finished they'd sunk down.


So one of the things that I don't like about living with other people is the morning ritual. It turns out that I spend a lot of time in the bathroom in the morning. It's not that I spend a lot of time preening though, that's not really it. Here's how it goes:

I wake up, drink some water, sit on the toilet and move my bowels. I shower, I get out of the shower and I shave. I use a straight razor so shaving is not a quick and sloppy procedure. You can't rush a straight razor shave, so that takes a while. After breakfast I brush my teeth. I pee several times throughout the morning, just to get it all out.

Doesn't sound very complicated, and it's not, but I might take an hour to get through it all. My showers are definitely too long, and I'm working on that, but the rest of it is hard to quicken. My brother's routine, it seems, is to wake up, take a shit and then sit down with a coffee and some breakfast for a while, eventually showering. Too unpredictable! So I get up early. 

I basically have too options, get up early and shower and everything before my roommate, or get up late, after they've already left. That's what I used to do, but I don't have that luxury anymore.

All that being said I made this poo in the afternoon. I'm just thinking about my morning tomorrow. Think I'll get up at 5:30.

No comments: