Thursday, January 15, 2009

A cuckold

I was at school and I felt like I had to poo a little so I headed for the accessibility bathroom. Something smelled a touch earthy in there when I went through the door. At first I thought it was just that someone had been in there before me, that I could handle, but as I approached the toilet I realized the smell wasn't from someone who had been there and left, but from something that was still there.


The toilet was full of toiletpaper with one giant shit sitting above the water grinning shamelessly at me.

I considered taking a photo, but decided that I didn't want to give any coverage to anbody else's shits on this blog. This blog is for my shit, not yours. 

So I waited until I got home and had a very nice poop indeed. Honestly the more poops I see (ratemypoo.com for instance) the more I feel that mine are not inferior, but more polite. They actually seem friendlier, nicer, know what I mean? I've gotten some criticism because they don't look robust enough, or "healthy", but like myself, my poos are comfortable in their own skin and don't feel the need to prove itself to anyone.

No comments: