Monday, January 5, 2009

Betwixt two Poos

This is a lovely image isn't it? I have to say I'm very impressed with the amount of light available in the bathroom of my brother's house. Even if the fixture shows up in the water it's a small price to pay for such a glorious shot of shit. My girlfriend's bathroom is terribly dark. I have to stand in the shadow of the only light in order to even take the picture (that's why those ones are so grainy).


So school starts up again this week and I'm looking forward to it. I may have mentioned that I'll be doing an exciting field placement, plus there's a client-based studio involving actually non-teacher people. I intend to destroy all my classmates over the course of this semester, securing my position once and for all as The Greatest.

No comments: