Friday, April 18, 2008

Poo90x


No poo yesterday. I seem to be skipping days. The disturbing part is that there was a part of yesterday when I felt a poo coming and I probably could have pooed but I chose not to because I was busy with something else. The result: Not a big poo, but a pretty dense one.

Look at how well it held together compared to some of the other poos posted on here. That's not the longest log I've produced but it was a pretty good one. Came out at about 10:30 this morning.

In other news I'm in the process of downloading the P90X workout videos you've probably seen advertised on tv. I downloaded a p90x torrent that includes the guides that come in the package as pdfs as well as all the videos from the dvds. I'm looking forward to it. I'm in reasonably good shape. I have nothing to complain about but I don't want to end up a little tubby when I'm in my thirties and then kinda fat in my forties with a big spare tire in my fifties.

I don't know what implications the p90x system is going to have for my poo but I guess we'll see. I expect some changes at least, especially if I stick to the recommendations in the nutrition guide. So from now on consider this a P90X blog from a different perspective. and let me know if you have any insights!

No comments: