Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Curry!

Sorry, but I missed a poo. I took a poo sunday afternoon but didn't take a picture of it. I apologize. I was at my girlfriend's place and she would have wondered if she had heard the shutter sound from my phone camera in the bathroom. I was not prepared to explain this whole thing.

My girlfriend and I had some friends over to her place on saturday and we made the Vegetable Curry from Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food. It was pretty darn good and everything from the rice to the naan bread to the curry came together perfectly.

This shit was likely the result of that dinner because the one before that had been brewing for about two days. I didn't poo at all between friday afternoon and sunday afternoon, so the poo I had probably didn't contain any of the curry. This poo, this morning, however, most likely was all curry. I always get lots of little poos with tiny floaty bits when I've eaten a lot of vegetables. So there you have it.

No comments: