Monday, April 28, 2008

p90x Day 1 - The Poo



Eeh, not much of a poo there. I had a bigger one while at my girlfriend's house which was preceeded by kind of stomach pains. Probably not a good sign.

This morning I did my first day of p90x, the extreme workout. Now, I don't really work out at all, so yeah, it was pretty extreme. I cycle everywhere, and I was swimming every now and then, but my endurance is pretty low. That's why I'm doing p90x.

So this morning I got up at 5:30 and did push ups and pull ups and lifted a little weight for about an hour and a half. My arms are still tight feeling. I could barely wash my hair in the shower after. I had to shake my head to brush my teeth. Feels pretty good though. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

I don't think you can blame p90x for the poo pictured, but I'll be doing some grocery shopping with the p90x nutrition guide as a guide later today so that probably will have a major influence on my poo. Stay Tuned!

No comments: