Monday, December 22, 2008

On holiday

I am on holiday, but I don't want you to think that I won't be making poo and taking pictures of it. That will certainly continue. The difference however is that I won't be posting my poos until I get back. Although, I should remind you once again that I always date my posts according to when the photo was taken, so if you are reading these posts in the future you will notice no strange clumps. The calendar will look normal, etc.


For example, here's something I like to do when I find a blog that is no longer being added to: Let's say I get onto a blog and the last post was two years ago. I'll go back to the first year that the blog was in existence, and I'll find the date that corresponds to the current day from which I am viewing the post. It may be January 4th, 2009 where I am but I'll start reading the blog from the January 4th, 2005 entry and I won't read ahead. That way I preserve all the pacing and boredom of the original publication. 

I don't really do that, but i always thought it would be fun. Like watching a movie that takes place in real time.

So, all that being said I am actually writing this post from The Future, specifically January 4th, 2009 and I cannot recall the circumstances of each poo as they appear here. I apologize. In the future I will take care to make notes. What I will say is that these poos were made between the dates of December 22nd, 2008 and January 3rd, 2009.

No comments: