Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Poo

This is possibly the last poo I will make at my current residence. I have been moving over the past week or two and will be completely gone by Saturday.


My roommate's friend needs a place to stay and my brother needs to rent his spare room, so it seemed like a good alignment. The timing is just a bit funny because tomorrow is my last exam, but that's why I've been moving slowly over the past few weeks.

Last week I took over a load of stuff, then on monday I cleaned up my brother's basement and made room for myself.  Thursday and/or friday I'll move more stuff over, then saturday I'll take everything that's not coming with me to my parent's house. It's all coming together quite nicely.

And I'm looking forward to living at my brother's house. The other night I was trying to get to sleep but the children downstairs were still up and running around at 10pm. It'll be quiet at my brother's place. And he has cable, which will be amazing. And laundry, so I won't have to take things to my girlfriend's place or the laundromat down the street.

In terms of poos I'm not sure how things will change. I might end up drinking more coffee, but I'm going to try not to. My biggest concern regarding groceries is that the closest store is a Sobey's, then there's a big Loblaw's a couple of blocks away from that. And in the other direction a few blocks is a Price Chopper. My beloved giant No Frills will be too far away I think, especially since there's another No Frills closer. But, this No Frills is at the Dufferin Mall and the bike parking there sucks, it's always busy and it's really small in comparison. But I guess I'll manage.

No comments: