Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Poo!

1:00am


10:50am

I am actually writing this post from The Future, specifically January 4th, 2009 and I cannot recall the circumstances of each poo as they appear here. I apologize. In the future I will take care to make notes. What I will say is that these poos were made between the dates of December 22nd, 2008 and January 3rd, 2009.

Merry Christmas!

I got a book, The Death and Life of Great American Cities by Jane Jacobs, a DVD of Bottle Rocket by Wes Anderson, a gift card for $50 redeemable at a number of affiliated restaurants, a black sweater, TWO slankets (!!!!), some cash, and a subscription for Seed Magazine. It was a pretty good christmas even though my girlfriend is in Vancouver visiting her mom. I'll be joining her on Boxing Day though, so it's not too bad.

No comments: