Thursday, December 18, 2008

Like a christmas fruit cake... of poo

This poo was a little bit of everything, just look at those smooth logs at the bottom, the chunky Oh Henry type pieces on top. And you can't tell but there are a few kibbles in there too. Quite a horror show this one was!


And it occurred in the basement bathroom where I am now living. Not an ideal place to take a shit and I'll tell you why. First, the toilet is not very securely fastened to the ground. It wobbles as you shift your weight, especially when you wipe. Secondly, there is no fan in the bathroom, so you're left to swim in your own stank. Third, the bathroom is right next to my office area in the basement, meaning that the un-exhausted stank floats effortlessly towards where I do things like post pictures of my poo on the internet. So I'm not sure how often I'll use this bathroom.

Plus, as you may be able to tell the lighting is bad for poo shots. There's a lot of glare because the light is almost right above the toilet and the ceiling is low. The up-side of the low ceiling is that the closeness of the light makes my shadow look huge when I'm sitting on the toilet. It's kind of fun.

It's almost christmas, which will be spent at my parents house, followed by a trip to vancouver to visit my girlfriend's mom, so don't expect an update until I get back. I will try, however, to capture as many of my poos for you so I can post them later. If you are reading this in the future you will not notice any difference though because I always date my posts according to when the photo was taken, not when I wrote the post. Please excuse the deception, I think it helps the blog flow.

No comments: