Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coils upon coils

So after yesterday's bizarre dragon poo I thought for sure I wouldn't have anything interesting to show you for a while, but no sir, I looked down between my legs today and discovered that somehow my shit had piled on top of itself in an almost perfect coil. Coil is a pottery term of course, but in this context it becomes a potty term.


Unfortunately you can't quite see the coiling from this angle, particularly because by the end of the shit the pattern had begun to collapse.

The image looks distorted because of the angle which I took the photo at and the nature of looking through water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice picture! MOST excellent.

Do you have any others?

Anonymous said...

Youre sick thats not something to appreciate... this man is literally diseased... and he needs to figure it out instead of praising it