Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another poo ball?!

I was totally unaware of this possibility until I started seeing it in my own toilet. 


I guess what must happen is that in some cases the poo is slightly bouyant and as I add to the pile it rotates in the water and a new side of the pile gets added to it and it rotates some more.

Another key element would have to be the softness, or stickiness of the shit. If it wasn't sticky it wouldn't stick, obviously, and couldn't possibly form into a ball.

Now, this is only the second instance in my entire life that I've notice my shit form into a ball like this. I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for that and will try to notice it in the process.

If your lucky, maybe I'll be able to take a series of photos to document. Won't you be excited to see that?

No comments: