Friday, February 27, 2009

See!

This is just what I was talking about the other day.


I was in the kitchen making a sandwich for lunch and my tummy was going blurp blurp blurp, but I figured it was just hungry. I got some cereal and started eating it while the water boiled for my coffee (to be saved for later). I ate my breakfast and poured my coffee into my thermos and my tummy continued to go blurp blurp blurp.

The last couple of weeks I've been early getting to work, which has been beneficial because I've had to poo just as I arrived each time. Pooing in the bathroom of a major institution of the city is undesirable. You never know who could be there at the urinal when you finish stinking up the place. So I thought I'd better just go sit and shit before I leave. and it was just the kind of shit I talked about in the last post.

It started off feeling fairly robust, but quickly became a series of wimpy little plip plip shits. Not a happy shit. Look how little those shits are. It's like a serving of french fries. yuck.

No comments: